Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject"undeniably"= you're looking for wiggle room for racist verbiage
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2750143&mesg_id=2750561
2750561, "undeniably"= you're looking for wiggle room for racist verbiage
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Nov-10-21 05:43 PM
You chose the words you chose.

Most of these people speak in ways that allow for plausible deniability.

Oddly enough, a lot like you. The same "who, me?" shit, as though the lack of certain, more explicit terms, makes it not racist.

That shit fools nobody but themselves- and you. Birds of a feather, and all.

Because, the thing is, you hedged like a motherfucker here.

I said:

"But the beauty here is, you can clear this up, and say, flat out, that you do not support the racist things he says, condemn them, and acknowledge that the moments where he's not saying racist shit do not undo or cancel the times where he does.

You can actively condemn his racist ways. So what will it be?"

You said, "i find his shtick annoying af and was hoping to see him wake up on the canvas

for the sake of discussion, what did you think he said that was undeniably racist?"

You find his "schtick" annoying, and then asked what i "think" he said, that's "undeniably racist".

I pointed out what these choices say about you, and you say, "nothing but feelings".

All of which strongly implies that you don't find the things he said to be racist, and that calling his statements racist, is nothing but feelings.

again, you can't help yourself. This shit is overwhelmingly soaked in everything you say, clear as day.