Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecti can't stand conor
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2750143&mesg_id=2750206
2750206, i can't stand conor
Posted by beeinfinite, Sat Nov-06-21 08:03 AM
i don't think he will win another fight ever again. but that aside, i don't pay attention to how much dana / the ufc is reporting for earnings. it is well established that dana is a complete douche who under pays his fighters. personally, it has nothing to do with the enjoyment/entertainment i get from watching. i don't tune in for the personalities, and although that adds some flavor sometimes, it's the last thing i'm personally keeping an eye out for when tuning in, although it is really satisfying watching a loud mouth get starched (masvidal).

i think the level of skill is increasing and i'm pretty excited about the current fighters and the new up and comers you have already mentioned, except for islam, this man puts me to sleep with everything he does. i'm sure he may be a decent draw in dubai but he has no chance anywhere else. he may be the most boring top level fighter ever, even his face puts me to sleep. another fighter to keep an eye on is jiří procházka.

this weekend, i can't call chandler vs justin but I think justin can do this if he survives the early onslaught, then, i got rose and usman. how about you?