Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectwell that was fun. dubs ain't make me waste my beer like the iggles do.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2748623&mesg_id=2748767
2748767, well that was fun. dubs ain't make me waste my beer like the iggles do.
Posted by poetx, Wed Oct-20-21 12:17 AM
so there's that.

wiggins was quiet, mostly, but hit a couple big threes when needed.

bjelly is that dude. love his playmaking. that was cool when him and dray were in at the same time.

jorn poole continued balling out. only had, maybe 2 'youthful exhuberances' (he was 50/50 between them and good plays last year, so this is major progress).

he gonna be making noise in his own right.

JTA got abused twice by davis but fought and played well. knocked down some open 3s.

steph was off, but still impacted the game. his gravity is not wasted this year. he's pulling 2 players and he has multiple shooters AND passers around him. that equals dunks.

and wait till he and dray have wiseman and kuminga to lob to.

moody played well. kerr was like, naw, as far as putting him in in crunch time, but he did well in that short stint in the 2nd.

porter was quiet. hopefully he'll have a lot more games like preseason when he comes in and heats it up.

if he and steph were knocking down shots tonight, it would have been a 20+ point game.

iggy looked REAL good. if he can consistently knock down wide open threes... that's gonna be tough. also, he still got them southphillyhands (c) dr claw on defense.

i remain hyped for this season.

oh. s/o to damian lee. he just goes about his business and does shit that needs to be done.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad