Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectso kiffin is the reason why they threw shit at their own cheerleaders?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2748379&mesg_id=2748561
2748561, so kiffin is the reason why they threw shit at their own cheerleaders?
Posted by 3xKrazy, Mon Oct-18-21 05:07 PM
and ole miss players? and stadium security?

or like i said in my reply above, was it just angry drunken mob looking for any reason to act like animals?

and let's pretend it was directed at just kiffin...dude quit and left for a more desirable gig *13 years ago*. get over it. this is a nothing offense in the world of cfb coaching. and not something that should provoke physical assault. no empathy here, sorry.

sidenote: I always hated kiffin's arrogant weirdo ass but nowadays i watch his interviews and I just feel bad for him. seems like he's either heavily medicated or has some sort of personality disorder or some combination of the two.

>and a student on top of that after a day of drinking? lmao. im
>just being honest..

and we're sure it was only students throwing things? most of whom probably weren't even watching football when kiffin was coaching there.

>idk about THE worst fanbase in america either...tbh i think
>all sec schools have the worst fanbase in america

the UT fanbase resume speaks for itself at this point. we can project what other SEC fanbases might or might not do but as far as I know they haven't pulled the shit that UT fans have pulled.

I'm sure I've told this story a million times on here but my only in-person exposure to SEC fans was the NC Game in 2007. I've never seen an angrier group of people in my life. They were beating the shit out of us and about to win a NC and you'd think they'd be happy and celebrating. NOPE. Starting brawls in the stands, vandalizing OSU cars in the parking lot. It was insane. And these were fans of all ages...middle aged guys who had enough money to shell out for airfare and NC tix yet had to be subdued with pepper spray and hauled out of the stadium in cuffs. Just a bunch of angry rednecks looking for any reason to fight. But I'm sure if you asked them they could give you a list of nonsense justifications for their behavior.