Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Jameis and Teddy ballin today
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2746063&mesg_id=2746383
2746383, RE: Jameis and Teddy ballin today
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Sep-12-21 08:06 PM
>.

I saw it too. I also saw Melvin Gordon balling after folks have cried and moaned about him not being good for like 5 years. But he keeps beating out other rbs and being solid when he’s healthy.

The negativity machine of the media and social media tends to do a really bad job of saying ‘oh, maybe we overreacted here’.

Remember when Brady lost the opener last year?

Remember when almost everyone was pulling for Teddy to get back and make a decent career for himself? Then we had folks thinking he wouldn’t beat out trash ass Drew Lock? Or that Carolina was gonna be ballin out with Darnold in his place? Bwahahaha. And now, even if Jerry is out for a while, Denver has talent and less IR issues than last year by far. They could beat folks.

As for New Orleans, it is fair to say the Saints offense is not ridiculously hard to run if Brees could do it with a bum shoulder and unreported knee issues for like half of the last decade. And I’m fond of Drew’s career but IJS. If Crab Legs can keep it together and not throw too many seam ints, it should be fine.

Also, I’m going to assume Cam gets a talk with WFT this week? The roster has talent but now it’s pretty clear they don’t have a starting-level QB around. And it’s not like they’re running something dramatically different than Ron’s shit from a few years ago. May as well.