Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectBrowns lose to the Real GOAT
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2746063&mesg_id=2746379
2746379, Browns lose to the Real GOAT
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Sep-12-21 06:58 PM
a lot of frustration, but no shame in that really. you really can't do shit after a 75-yard banger to another GOAT-tier player in Tyreek except try to fight back. They got in position, but the pressure was too much.

Browns showed that they got something though, and the hype wasn't false. They just gotta win these games. And I think they will win them in the AFC North. Anthony Schwartz? Dude came out of nowhere and showed up.

Eagles win in a SHOCKER. I am very pleased to see an entire game of functional football, especially on offense from the Eagles, with all the drama of last year just about gone. Yes, I know the Falcons are bad. But the Eagles were WORSE last season, and people have them going 3-14 this year. If this was one of the 3, kudos.

I think the Cowboys might have some trouble.

Jameis has proved that Sean Payton enabled NFL Armageddon last season. I'm happy because it means Boody ain't getting a free ride out of the NFC South.

lol @ the Blue Jays and The Eagles having 22-6 games at the same time.