Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFrom top to bottom, it seems as if everyone has botched this to be honest.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2746059&mesg_id=2747026
2747026, From top to bottom, it seems as if everyone has botched this to be honest.
Posted by Numba_33, Thu Sep-23-21 08:58 AM
I am curious what in the world Philly is going to do to remedy that glaring hole for starting point guard position going forward assuming Simmons actually sticks to his guns. Pretty important given the top level point guard play in the league at the moment and the fact the East has gotten more competitive among the top level teams.

Common sense should have led the Sixers to making some kind of change this off-season a lot sooner. Doesn't make much sense to me to roll out the same line up for the most part (to my knowledge, the only somewhat substantive change they made was losing Howard and getting Drummond), same coaching staff, and the same front office folks and expect different results, especially given how the East has gotten more competitive like I said before in my response.