Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: 3 SB’s in 30 years is a reason for you to gloat? Thats weird
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2745655&mesg_id=2745711
2745711, RE: 3 SB’s in 30 years is a reason for you to gloat? Thats weird
Posted by COOLEHMAGAZINE, Tue Aug-31-21 06:04 PM
You are talking about gloating. I asked why has this franchise not had more titles, or at least shots at a ring.

3 trips in 30 years, and 2 wins when you had a superstar franchise QB the entire time, is not that much imo.

And even if YOU don't think it's anything remarkable, obviously lots of people disagree with you.

>I’m not sure what your point is besides prolly being a fan
>of another team in the division.
>
>and Rodgers wants to “leave” because the org picked a QB
>in the first round without telling him.. similar to how they
>did when they drafted Rodgers.

The post was asking is the problem the organization, or that the QBs were not as good as they seemed.

Rodgers clearly feels its the organization.

This didn't start with Jordan Love
>
>but if he really wanted to leave his ass wouldn’t be there
>right now.

LOL okay yeah i think he also would rather have money and play then sit at home and wait for Packers to trade him next year.

Anyway, agree to disagree, I don't see eye to eye with you on much of anything football related, so it's probably no surprise.

Just stop pretending that there is not a reasonable premise to the post.

If I just wanted to make a post shitting on Aaron Rodgers, I would and probably have. I made the Cam Newtown is the Beyonce of sports post. I am not ashamed to let it be known I just don't like a player.

The Colts owner said himself that they didn't get enough SB's out of Peyton Manning's time in Indy. If Russ never makes it to another SB people will talk about it. And he has been to TWO. Rodgers is nearing retirement and has been to one. Lots of people think that a well-run franchise + a HOF QB is the ticket to sustained postseason success and trips to the Super Bowl. Maybe you are right and they are wrong, but it's a reasonable question to ask/topic for discussion. And I brought all the stats and receipts to that post to back up my assertions.