Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectas i predicted above he played himself. and prolly killed his career.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2745329&mesg_id=2745699
2745699, as i predicted above he played himself. and prolly killed his career.
Posted by poetx, Tue Aug-31-21 02:50 PM
last year he was playing well, till covid. i think physically and mentally covid messed with him bad after that, as he was uncharacteristically bad.

had a second chance on a 1 yr contract.

didn't take precautions. got caught up in the protocols. gave the rookie a shot. and gave the org a reason. the math is mathing on that.

indy sports writers and fans are shitting on wentz because HE ain't vaxxed, and you can't have a starting NFL qb who can just fuckaround and be ineligible to play for 2 weeks because he was in proximity to someone who was positive. not if the league is playing playing this year. last year, anybody could have gotten hit, so it was a cost of doing business. this year, if you are in the minority of teams w/ a starting QB and there are stricter rules for unvaxxed players, that is a substantial strategic disadvantage.

on top of the vax shit, you have a now aging qb who was ran into the ground by the panthers idiotic staff (but with his own complicity), who has yet to demonstrate a healthy, post injury, above avg season. AND whose game tapes is full of him running schemes with power sweeps an shit? and whose last years at CAR were marred by trying to throw with a fucked up shoulder and a foot that couldn't plant? good luck finding anyone pulling the trigger on that as their backup QB.

Black QBs don't get much chance as backups on a good day.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad