Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectim not sure how to say this, but this was great and awful simultaneously
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2745226&mesg_id=2746044
2746044, im not sure how to say this, but this was great and awful simultaneously
Posted by cgonz00cc, Wed Sep-08-21 09:44 PM
Taz/Tony/JR had the best commentary performance in Dynamite's 2 year history, the matches were all okay to quite good, MJF/Pillman is great, The Acclaimed are back, FTR will be back on TV now that the Bucks dont need to keep them on ice, and Tully Blanchard cut a promo on Sting which reminded me why ive hated him my whole life

------

but this stupid fucking format is numbing me to everything. every match needs an afterbirth, the officiating is still a joke, nothing has time to breathe before its on to the next thing, i think they fucked up a *pre-tape* bc Britt Baker apparently didnt know when it was supposed to air...just really amateurish in terms of formatting a TV show. if Tony Khan hired a real life professional booker this shit could be fire. but until then its gonna continue to be less than the sum of its parts.