Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Huh. I figured he wasn't coming back until after Wrestlemania.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2745226&mesg_id=2745336
2745336, RE: Huh. I figured he wasn't coming back until after Wrestlemania.
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Aug-22-21 09:17 AM
>

The joke online all day Saturday was Vince calling up Becky and Brock in various ways to try to get them to come to the show. The memes had me rolling. It was good to see so many folks happy in general with Summerfest and NXT still to come.

They did a good job of keeping Brock under wraps. And he looked like a damn monster in a fighting game alternate costume. I thought about it briefly when they declined to say Brock’s name in a spot where they were obviously referring to him during the main event. But I thought ‘Nahhhh, probably at some point but not tonight, g’.

WWE is obviously going in the direction of hosses so it makes sense that they’d fork over money for Brock again. I just hope they make it fun with Reigns being as glorious and dynamic as a heel as he has been the last year. This time, I assume he’ll be a little bit more of a bitch about it though..trying to evade Brock, trying to get Paul to talk him down, for sure throwing Uce 1 and 2 at him against their interest, all of that. I’d still think it ends with Reigns on-top before his next thing.

They fucked up the Becky/Sasha thing pretty big and did it in a petty way with how they produced and announced it. They shouldn’t be this worried about anything happening on AEW or anywhere because they are number 1 by a lot in all of the ways they claim to care most about. What AEW eats shouldn’t make them shit..and certainly not ice cream! Haha. They should make badass shows filled with shit that is generally fun and sensible and know that nobody should be able to catch them. Let the other feds have their fun spending big money and doing their fan service stuff. It’ll just excite the ‘I will watch your wrestling show..just make it fun’ folks like me and it’ll be fine.

And like most, I wonder what’s going on with Banks. Rona seems like the obvious guess but there’s no telling until they tell with her. It was wild to find out that Belair had gone through some rough stuff in her past. I hope she’s good too cuz she’s right around the top shit for women’s wrestling for me. And her husband is dope too.