Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThat fat Puerto Rican dude needs to be locked in a cage with Ron and Jax
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2744986&mesg_id=2745070
2745070, That fat Puerto Rican dude needs to be locked in a cage with Ron and Jax
Posted by Cold Truth, Fri Aug-13-21 12:13 PM
and Jermaine.

Throw Matt Barnes in there to for good measure, just because that's Jax's guy.

Whatever happens, happens.

That dude is a piece of work. "Somehow I wound up on the court"

Dude ran up to Ron with every bit of body language signaling that he was ready to scrap.

He said Ron "sucker punched" him.

He went up to Ron, face to face, ready to scrap, and got punched for it. That's anything but a sucker punch.

The bitch move is squaring up, getting the losing end of it, and then fifteen years later, still pretending that you were a victim.

This man is pure garbage and I have no qualms about making broader assumptions about his character outside of this, because he's willing to say all this with a straight face, on camera, 15 years after the fact, despite footage to the clear contrary.

Frankly, I think he's just as bad as that POS John Green. He should have served time too. He's another who, in his interviews, was pure trash. Just a garbage human being. Ron made his peace and reached out. Good on Ron for that, but that man is garbage.

That POS should have gotten time for that.

Even the clip at the time where he's talking about how his face hurts, and needs x-rays.

The only thing that saves him from being the biggest POS on this entire doc, is the repugnant media response.

I wonder if anyone has any regrets about their response. I highly doubt that. The players have a share of responsibility here, but the portrayal of them as thugs for this was way over the line. Ditto the talk of them being spoiled, overpaid, etc.