Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecti was cautiously optimistic about kuminga and moody at first. now i'm
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2744942&mesg_id=2745048
2745048, i was cautiously optimistic about kuminga and moody at first. now i'm
Posted by poetx, Thu Aug-12-21 08:36 PM
fully siced.

he was bricking threes the first game, but the next two he's been knocking down open shots from well past the line. and his confidence is growing. and on top of that he jumps out the gym, protects the rim, and finishes well in traffic. i like his upside and think he can impact a game now.

moody has been impressive on a catch and shoot basis. (which the dubs need, badly). if he can consistently do that i think he can justify some rotation minutes, especially if he can sponge defensive knowledge from dray and iggy.

i want gp2 to make the squad, also. tough pg defender, bouncy, aggressive, and getting better as a shooter.

if wiseman comes back well from the mcl, i can see a really nice depth rotation. thing is, kerr can't play the same style w/ all them guys on the court. and they'll need a vet who can create to anchor them when there's more than 2 of them on the court (wigs, iggy). but they can get up and down the court. have the tools to be really tough defensively, still have some shooting.

i really want to see another year of development from wiggins. he was like a 2.5 threat last year (not a legit #2 star). i think he could be a weapon with another primary shooter on the court, b/c the spacing and gravity from klay and steph will open up more lanes for him to slash.

it would be great if dray could give a little more offense.

peace & blessings,

x.

www.twitter.com/poetx

=========================================
I'm an advocate for working smarter, not harder. If you just
focus on working hard you end up making someone else rich and
not having much to show for it. (c) mad