Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNever specified OKS. It was a comment in general bc dude is getting
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2740785&mesg_id=2740941
2740941, Never specified OKS. It was a comment in general bc dude is getting
Posted by Mignight Maruder, Mon Jun-21-21 06:31 PM
fried and will be the butt of a lot of jokes/memes for the foreseeable future. On quick glance, I’d argue that there’s a least one or more posters who definitely seem to enjoy pointing out his shortcomings. Regardless, the point isn’t to stick up for Ben. It’s simply pointing out that he’s not as terrible of a player that many will make him out to be. Yes, his deficiencies are augmented in the playoffs and Yes, he’s not a good fit on the Sixers with the way the team is currently constructed and coached. That’s not at all to absolve Ben from his dismal postseason play. He’s got issues that he has to sort out. I’m not going to pretend that I have any clue as to what they specifically are, but something is definitely off and his confidence has cratered. It’s not like the guy doesn’t practice shooting and doesn’t want to be great at basketball.