Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectso who's on the hot seat next season? Walton? Daigneault? Rivers?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2739300&mesg_id=2743432
2743432, so who's on the hot seat next season? Walton? Daigneault? Rivers?
Posted by ThaTruth, Tue Jul-20-21 04:34 PM
Finch? Bickerstaff? Silas? Snyder? Jenkins? Donovan? Casey?

who's on deck?

Darvin Ham is Budenholzer's top assistant, if they win he might get some looks, Charles Lee on that staff has also had his name thrown around...

Thibs' top assistant with Knicks Johnnie Bryant may get some attention...

I know the current trend is towards younger coaches but I'd love to see Mike Brown get another shot and he's only 51...

I'd like to see Mark Jackson get another shot but other circumstances may prevent that...

Kenny Atkinson is still out there and a lot of people seem to think highly of him...

Sam Cassell's name was hot for a minute but he's still out there...

David Vanterpool was supposed to have the Minnesota job, he's credited with developing Dame and CJ in Portland...

I'd like to see Fizdale get another shot...

Could anybody entice Juwan Howard to leave Michigan? or Penny from Memphis? I feel like if the Detroit & Memphis jobs opened up respectively they may get those guys' attention...

Stackhouse's name has popped up here and there...

Would Calipari make the jump at this point?

Pat Ewing's name was once on the NBA coaching radar...

Will Pop step aside for Becky Hammon? Will another woman get a shot? Will Hardy is another guy on Pop's staff who get's some attention...

Does Lloyd Pierce get another shot?

Adriain Griffin's name has been out there for a while. Its funny how some guys are the "hot name" then are kind of forgotten....

Other former players in the assistant coaching ranks are people like Nick Van Exel, Mark Bryant, Jarron Collins, Ed Pickney, Randy Brown, Greg Buckner, Howard Eisley, Popeye Jones, Tim Hardaway...