Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWe split the difference on where I thought we’d be in the last 2 seasons
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2739188&mesg_id=2739292
2739292, We split the difference on where I thought we’d be in the last 2 seasons
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sat Jun-05-21 08:57 AM
Last season had a team I didn’t totallly believe in but I knew we could go to war with them (posted that exact phrase on here some where)

Believed we’d just run teams down with talent and bodies this year but I knew this wasn’t a war team. But I was way more confident from the beginning that we’d win the title. The bubble tax clearly kicked our ass more than anyone in the league as well.

So 1/2 ain’t bad. Didn’t expect much out of the bron + kids year

5 months of rest, and embarrassment should motivate bron and AD to come back strong as fuck. And I will always believe in a title with those two. Rob gonna take these last two years and build a talented, war team. I don’t even see the point of stressing about it. Taking some time off thinking about the lakers for a while but I’m ready for the show to return in November.

Niggas just getting jokes off rn but we are straight.