Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectChuck brought up an interesting point on Inside last night
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2739188&mesg_id=2739228
2739228, Chuck brought up an interesting point on Inside last night
Posted by obsidianchrysalis, Fri Jun-04-21 02:49 PM
He essentially said that a player of AD's age shouldn't be hurt as much as he is (I know., not breaking news). But he suggested the Lakers should become more involved in his training regiment.

I can't disagree with him. AD seems a bit slight to be playing PF and these injuries over the years are gonna impact his longevity at some point. I don't see why LeBron doesn't have his trainer holla at AD.

This season was gonna be a losing battle ever since the start of this season got moved up six weeks. They never had a chance to rest. Even though they played well at times, they never had enough games together to really gel as a team.

As far as free agents, I hope that Caruso and THT take Schroeder's minutes. I'm not impressed with him at all, and definitely not at $20M+ a year. Maybe Pelinka can work out a sign and trade with him and at least get a trade exception to help out the team.

KCP is alright to me. With him, the question is, 'who are you gonna get that's better at his rate?' I can't answer that question off the top of my head and because I can't answer the question, it makes me think that there isn't a clear answer and so resigning him isn't a bad option.

The main goal of this offseason ought to get LeBron and AD 100% or as close to that as humanly possible. When they're both clicking the Lakers are a top 3 team. We saw what happens when they're not.