Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectPsst.. Note the "extreme" qualifier.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2738969&mesg_id=2739026
2739026, Psst.. Note the "extreme" qualifier.
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Jun-03-21 02:36 PM
*YOU* do this shit in a largely different way from most. You're one of the most obtuse people that has ever existed here.

>You just said a lot of incorrect stuff

Please point out all the "incorrect stuff". You said that I said "a lot" of it, so you should have plenty to pull from.

>y’all losing, so now you are politicizing about being
>civilized?

I said nothing of the sort. I never said anything about you being uncivilized. Mostly, you're an obtuse buffoon who posts like a parody of the dumbest message board tactics of the early 2010's.

In fact, if we're keeping it 100, the only times in recent memory that I've taken anyone to task over a lack of civility, have been in defense of you, when I thought people were going overboard in their criticism of you.

-Frank's tone deaf, delusional, hypocritical and self-righteous declaration that he and circlejerk of ex-OKS poAsters won't come back because you destroyed the boards, despite that happening long before you came back.

-Ryan's mental health jab, which he admitted was a bridge to far, and would have taken it out were he able to edit.

I don't care if you're being uncivil. I care about whether or not you say shit that's actually true and contextually valid. You generally do neither whenever you have a personal issue with the subject matter.

The end.