Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Future Endeavors SZN (Samoa Joe and the IIconics are out)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2735071&mesg_id=2735627
2735627, RE: Future Endeavors SZN (Samoa Joe and the IIconics are out)
Posted by jimaveli, Thu Apr-15-21 03:06 PM
>among others
>
>https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1382768422908522497
>
>Samoa Joe
>Mickie James
>Peyton Royce
>Billie Kay
>Chelsea Green
>Wesley Blake
>Tucker
>Kalisto
>Bo Dallas

Joe is the big name, but I'm happy with that if he wasn't going to be allowed to stay on commentary. In my mind, I assume he can't get physically cleared in WWE to rassle. He's 42 so be ready to hear about how old he is if/when he shows up anywhere.

I mostly wanna know what went down with the IIconics. It's like someone REALLY didn't like them somewhere along the way. They just got shelved something ridiculous and it didn't seem like they did anything wrong per se.

Chelsea Green..seems like she never got a shot either.

Bo Dallas...I swear he was good times in NXT and early in his Raw run. Then, stuff came off the rails, he was never in great shape, and then he got shelved. I hoped he would show up somehow with Bray but NOPE! With guys like him, I assume WWE EXPECTS them to show up and ask for their release at some point. When they don't, WWE gets put in a bad spot where they eventually have to let someone go.

I'm guessing fine azz Mickie James is just too expensive cuz she can generally go and she's always over enough.

I wonder if they'll be more. I'm always hoping for Ricochet to get free and get back to doing elaborate flips somewhere while his face still has SOME value to it.

I REALLY wonder where Velveteen Dream is. Are they protecting him from bigtime personal/legal trouble while keeping him off TV? IE: maybe they know he'd get super sued if he was just out on the streets? I don't know. I just hope he gets it together because I loved him and wanted great things for him.