Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWell, Dynamite was better this week
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2735071&mesg_id=2735621
2735621, Well, Dynamite was better this week
Posted by mrhood75, Thu Apr-15-21 12:47 PM
I was worried they were going to keep on going with the mopey, reluctant shit for Young Bucks, but it appears that they're going to have them be full dick-head heels. Which is at least a direction. And they appear to be at least be committed to the characters, switching their style in the ring. They've done the whole "steal the mask" thing a few times before, but it worked here. I also always figured that they were going to be the team to eventually break-up SCU, and now they can do it as heels for heat, instead of the "We really respect you guys!" angle.

The main problem is that now it's clear they're going to keep the belts for a while, and I REALLY wanted FTR to win them back soon.

Most of the rest of the show was solid. The Dax/Jericho max was decent. I assumed the Wargames/Blood and Guts was going to be on the PPV, but I guess it will be on Dynamite, which is sorta weird.

And now Christian at least has some direction. Hobbs is incredibly good at playing a shitheel as well. And aside from the overbooked interlude in the middle, the Darby/Hardy match started and end well enough.

They still have to figure out what to do with Omega.