Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRoster is great, Raw is not
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2735071&mesg_id=2735397
2735397, Roster is great, Raw is not
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Apr-12-21 10:42 PM
I figure they didn’t want to do a bunch of debuts this time. Maybe they didn’t have em ready. This is fine.

Charlotte’s promo was supposed to be the big shit of the show I’d guess. And it would’ve hit better with a crowd but she could’ve laid it in more snug per my ears. She did ring the bell with the ‘stop your favorites..’ shit. She said that shit like she read it online herself and got pissed about it. And I don’t know how she’s gonna do much of anything in that getup she wore. Maybe she’ll stop the moonsaults tho!

The opening was good times but they didn’t give Bro enough run. And it seemed like Lashley was taking some liberties with him..hopefully they had some agreements. And hopefully Bro getting that match was a good sign and not a bad one.

The triple threat was okay enough but they have some nerve running a triple threat right after the mania main event was so great.

I hate it for RR that she seemed to be the culprit for a gang of blown spots in the match tonight. Shit happens. Hopefully she doesn’t make it a habit. She didn’t seem blown up per se but damn girl!

And you know damn well I lost it over everything related to Wyatt/Orton. Everyone just moves onto the next shit the day after!? After all of that!? And Orton is cool to slide into a title shot match!? https://youtu.be/Ht9-x4s-W7M

Women’s tag stuff is still going rough.

And it seemed like there were too many mania winners not around on raw. Maybe I’m exaggerating that in my mind.

I get that Mania is a high ass high and coming down to the Raw after is always gonna be tough. But this shit tonight felt like a crash landing from a good ass mania.

I can also say with confidence that I’m not wanting to go any Raw after mania. I’d much rather make sure I’m at both nxt shows and some indy show in between nxt and mania.

>We have a 2-night NXT starting tonight.
>
>We have a 2-night Mania starting Saturday.
>
>We have a Jericho interview on WWE Network this weekend too.
>Oh hush, it is good for everyone if rasslin companies are less
>salty with one another. We all know that Jericho has been at
>it for 30-ish years, he's been everywhere, and maybe this
>cracks the door open for something even cooler down the road.
>
>Will Ospreay is the NJPW mega/ultra/whatever heavyweight champ
>now. Meanwhile, Ricochet, a man who can also do many elaborate
>flips, is in catering at WWE. Speaking of something cool,
>maybe WWE should just give Ricochet to AEW..the same way they
>ALLEGEDLY gave Christian Cage to TNA in exchange for Flair
>getting to do the HOF that one time.
>
>I'm AM salty that Ricochet, Street Profits, Nakamura and
>Bayley don't have real spots on Mania week. There's about to
>be like 15 hours of WWE rasslin this week and they couldn't
>find anything for these folks to do? At least with Charlotte,
>there's COVID and other shenanigans to point to.
>
>BUT
>
>There should still be lots of good stuff this week, so sift
>through it and enjoy yoself!