Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI take issue with everything about you, really. you're a cancer to these boards
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2733657&mesg_id=2735529
2735529, I take issue with everything about you, really. you're a cancer to these boards
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Apr-14-21 02:06 PM
That the people with the power to kick you to curb don't see it that way doesn't change that obvious fact

>I want to avoid editing and making it seem like I'm hiding
>something. we should be transparent, no?
>
>would it make you happier if there were just one reply?
>
>getting the response you asked for hasn't satisfied you, maybe
>that will do it?

I wonder if you utilize this tact in real life, and if it actually works on people.

"Happier"
"Satisfied"
"Mad"

You have a habit of telling people what their emotions and thoughts are. Does that work? Do people actually second guess themselves after you tell them about their emotional state?

You day these things as though I said or even implied that I was "unhappy" or "unsatisfied", even though the adjective I used was "wierd" on your part, and I expressed nothing that can be reasonably construed as an emotion in there.

I mentioned it because it stood out.

It stands out because it's not something that happens often, if at app, from anyone, really.

Yet here you are, shooting off two, at one point three replies at a time to my one.

It reads like someone trying really hard to make sure they get a response🤔

Also, edits are made for myriad reasons, and "hiding" something would fall pretty low on that list for an honest, sincere iinterlocutor who values charitable listening.

Which would make "transparancy" a rather odd choice on your end- but then we've long since established that you're not charitable, and are definitively and consistently insincere.

So you're just playing to form as usual.

Anyhow, this where I get off the rjcc Gaslight Express.

You're toxic, cancerous trash, but like actual cockroaches, you're here to stay. Have fun living that gimmick, brother (c)