Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFor example; consider the suez canal blockage
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2733657&mesg_id=2734925
2734925, For example; consider the suez canal blockage
Posted by bentagain, Mon Apr-05-21 11:53 AM
I read a story that, initially, some were putting blame on a female captain

Apparently, Egypt had promoted a woman to be the youngest captain and first female captain

When fake news stories put blame on her...she was able to counter with the fact that she was on a ship 200 miles away

I guess what strikes me as odd IRT Hardin's public responses

...it feels like he's already conceded any defense that Watson couldn't have possibly been involved in the alleged sexual misconduct...

The defense's statements already put him in the situations where the alleged conduct could happen

Like you said, digital receipts

I'm assuming Hardin has reviewed the behavior as constructed through a digital timeline recreation of Watson's interactions with plaintiffs...and decided, as you suggest, refuting the possibility is senseless

I just think that's YUGE admission from the defense before ever stepping foot in a court room

I did also think about AB, not so much his alleged sexual misconduct, but the cryo therapy he got on his feet

I remember he missed the start of the season with OAK because he didn't listen to the cryo therapists and went in without shoes...or some nonsense like that

I'm wondering if NFL teams have stipulations in contracts about getting medical interventions from sources not affiliated with the team, and/or not recommended

...could they void Watson's contract because he's into masseuse kink...