Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRiiight. it's not your endless stream of dumb, loud and wrong posts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2733657&mesg_id=2734797
2734797, Riiight. it's not your endless stream of dumb, loud and wrong posts
Posted by Cold Truth, Fri Apr-02-21 12:46 PM
It's not now, nor has it ever, been at all about your persistent stream of smug, arrogantly declarative, wildly off base and flat out wrong statements.

Edit: lulz for the out of the blue name drop.

Fun fact: When I'm not talking to you about how fucking stupid that last thing you said was, or reading the stupid thing you said, I don't think of you at all.

Talk about a miserable dork with nothing to do but think of someone else.

>of complete miserable dorks who don't have dick going on in
>your lives so you take out your lonely, miserable,
>jerk-off-4-times-a-day misery out on me.

Exactly. It's because we're miserable dorks who don't have dick going in , and we've chosen to take out our lonely, miserable, jerk-off-4-times-a-day misery out on someone.

And not just anyone- YOU. Of all people on this site, YOU won that attention, specifically, and definitely because there's something special about you that makes lonely, miserable people who jerk off a lot address the things you *say*- but it's not at all, nor ever has been, about the things you actually say.

We don't have families, friends, jobs, hobbies, money, etc, and we live in someone's basement. Yes, the fantasy you've created for your message board foes is totally real. You nailed it.

lulz

What's priceless about you is, you never, ever respond to the actual criticism of the things you actually said.

You ALWAYS run straight to personal attacks, ignoring completely the criticism itself.

You're delusional. You say exceptionally stupid things, and not in a diplomatic way. People can be thoughtfully well-reasoned, and be wrong. But you? You like to be wrong with your chest out, arrogant and declarative- only to, very often, have to do a complete 180 when reasonable people have thoroughly explained how and why you were way, way the fuck off base.

>In a way, I'm so thankful that I have you guys in my life,
>because no matter how negative I get personally, I'll at least
>never hate myself enough to type like you do.

No, you'll never like yourself enough to be intellectually honest with yourself enough to stop this psychotic delusion you have that the content within the things you actually say aren't what elicits the responses they get, but instead it's flaws within the people who respond.

Feel free to ignore the actual content of this, ignoring the criticism of the content of your own words and demeanor.

Because, as has been pointed out to you countless times, in real time, you respond to criticism of the content of your comments with insults on the person who makes them.

This time will be no different.