Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectjust by not getting worse, the Bucs got better
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2733429&mesg_id=2734277
2734277, just by not getting worse, the Bucs got better
Posted by Tiger Woods, Thu Mar-25-21 01:03 PM
I don't see a team in the NFC who got markedly better. Certainly not better enough, to rival the defending Champions.

Roster-wise, the only potential rivals are the Niners and Rams. Obviously there's A LOT up in the air right now, but if the Niners could get Deshaun Watson well then you can just pencil them in for the NFC Championship game opposite Tampa. Hell, I may even say the same for drafting Justin Fields. Carolina is a wild card too to me, if they could get Fields or Watson they're probably good for 10 or 11 wins.

NFC rosters in order to me is
1. Tampa (by a wide margin currently)
2. Niners
3. Packers
4. Rams
5. ...Arizona?

there's some ass teams in the NFC right now, damn. Dallas defensive talent is as woeful as their offensive talent is impressive. The Packers get to play Jared Goff, Kirk Cousins, and Andy Dalton six total times next year wtf. Outside of Russ and the pass catchers, Seattle's roster leaves a lot to be desired.

NFC is a wasteland. Compare that to the AFC: Chiefs, Chargers, Colts, Titans, Dolphins, Bills, Ravens, Steelers (even with Ben, yuck), and Browns (lowkey maybe 2nd most loaded roster after KC).