Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Max is definitely playing the petulant brat
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2732215&mesg_id=2746420
2746420, RE: Max is definitely playing the petulant brat
Posted by upUPNorth, Mon Sep-13-21 01:04 PM
Yeah I'm just personally tired of the Verstappen excuses cuz I still remember when he was pissing off the grid as much as Grosjean and that time Kimi said he almost got him killed at Spa. He's been stupid at Monza before too. I might hold grudges lol. He's had plenty of time to grow up, he doesn't seem as dramatic lately now that he's closer to the front all the time. Hamilton was making cleaner passes in his second ever race in F1 before DRS when passing wasn't a thing and has never really had this kind of wheel-to-wheel drama or reputation that wasn't inter-team madness. I still just wish the curb wasn't there, and the pit stop for Hamilton wasn't 4+ seconds.

It annoyed me when they were talking about some English bias in the F1 media awhile ago, as if Verstappen hasn't been their darling and future of the sport since his Toro Rosso days.

I seen a bunch of people comparing it to like last year's Austria Turn 4 penalties around Perez/Norris/Leclerc like that's the same corner. Hell, all things considered, a 3 place gird penalty for Sochi isn't the worst when people don't even want pole there lol I'm hoping the Mercs are still strong there