Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectMax and Christian are the duo you love to hate. But they're good at it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2732215&mesg_id=2742545
2742545, Max and Christian are the duo you love to hate. But they're good at it
Posted by spenzalii, Wed Jul-07-21 01:55 PM
Good in seeming like a$$holes, but good at running a team and being a singular talent.

I've got nothing against Max. Like him, actually, and have no problem with whatever attitude or vibe he gives off. He's a damn fast driver from th ejump, and you see serious progression year on year. He's going to win a chip, and soon. Now, if that comes at Hamilton's expense, I'm not gonna like that, honestly, as I've been the tank for Lewis from the off. But when that day comes, even if it's this year, I'll tip my hat to Max and enjoy his success.

Horner is slightly different. He's been great managing and nurturing Max's success over the years and making sure he's got a car around him. Every other driver not named Max? Not so much. He's quite a bit smarmier than, say, Totto, but they both play similar games and threats, so pick your poison. Horner has the team in the mix of the top 3 for most of if not all the V6 hybrid era, so he's doing something right