Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDwayne Haskins will be the heir apparent to Big Ben,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2731742&mesg_id=2745373
2745373, Dwayne Haskins will be the heir apparent to Big Ben,
Posted by guru0509, Mon Aug-23-21 12:31 PM
and he will do great things under Tomlin.

btw Von Miller had some nice things to say about the best CFB program in the country at producing pros*, not winning championships. We're like Kentucky basketball in that regard.

--------------------------------

"It should be noteworthy that Miller decided to go out of his way to single out what he sees from former Ohio State players in the league. He was specifically asked about Jonathon Cooper after preseason practice on Thursday and went into a self-acting infomercial and endorsement for all things Ohio State.

“These Ohio State guys can play some football,” Miller said during his post-practice media press conference Thursday. “They really can. I’m an Aggie and I love Texas A&M. I bleed maroon, but these Ohio State guys can play football. You look around the league, there are so many big-time Ohio State guys out here. We have ‘Coop’, we have Dre’Mont, and we have (OLB) Baron (Browning). I was like, ‘These guys were on the same team? No wonder why they were going to the championship playoffs and national championships and doing all this stuff.

“He (Cooper) just has that culture. He’s been playing football his whole entire life. He’s natural at it and he’s a tough guy. (He has a) very, very high motor (and is) very, very strong. He just gets it. He gets it at an early age. He’s shedding guys. I don’t like giving them coaching tips because he’s doing such a great job. Whenever you give him any type of tip or any type of pointer, he picks it up right away. That’s the quality of a great player. You can coach him one time and you’re not coaching him on the same thing over and over and over. He just gets it. A lot of respect to those Ohio State guys. They play some big-time football over there.”