Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI like that Goff pick.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2731742&mesg_id=2731798
2731798, I like that Goff pick.
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Feb-07-21 11:12 PM
that really depends if Detroit doesn't... Detroit, and that track record has not been good for a long time

My picks for 2021:

AFC North: BROWNS*
AFC East: BILLS
AFC South: COLTS
AFC West: CHIEFS**

* - contingent on Defense
** - I also think the Chargers MIGHT sneak in there. Chiefs might be back on their bullshit after this season.

Wild card teams: Ravens*, Chargers**, Titans

NFC North: Packers*
NFC East: Giants**
NFC South: AINTS
NFC West: Rams

Wild Card Teams: Bears*, Cardinals, Football Team**

The Eagles are in reboot mode and while the Cowboys have the Dak matter hanging in the air.... Mike McCarthy makes me not want to choose them. He is the one coach that might be worse than Jason fuckin Garrett.

Speaking of Garrett!! I am actually BULLISH on the Giants!
Yes it's true. The New York Giants have their new "Eli", Saquon is coming back, their front 7 is actually a problem, and basically all they need is to make sure that O-Line and WR corps is in order.

Even further hot take: they end up being the team that kicks Boody's Bucs out of playoff contention.

The Chargers will be the other team that will shock the world in a similar manner. Either they trounce the Chiefs in a hangover year, or they keep pace behind them. Herbert is the reason. They lucked up like shit getting a Rivers replacement so soon, and as effective.

Something tells me another team in the NFC South, either the Falcons, or the Panthers are going to do a "world shock".

Teams I am not high on:

The Steelers. Ben is coming back and I still think they're on a trajectory that the Eagles have been forced into.

The Seahawks. I think there's gonna be some turnover there that puts them in the mid-tier. But you never know. NFC West is a problem.

49ers: Unless they change QBs. Would be hilarious af if they go to the

Texans: They tradin' Deshaun and they're going to be ass.

There are a lot of teams in or near-rebuild mode like the Eagles, Bengals, Raiders, Donkeys, etc.

I do like the Washington Football Team and if they don't get in this QB sweepstakes, they can run with Heinicke and Smith and see how it goes.

2021 will be the End of Boody, hopefully. Save us all, Danny Dimes.