Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectthis thread proves that Tom Brady is Elon Musk.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2731403&mesg_id=2732006
2732006, this thread proves that Tom Brady is Elon Musk.
Posted by Dr Claw, Tue Feb-09-21 03:22 PM
and his fans are the same as those who praise Musk no matter what he does because "tech is cool, bro"

a man of dubious import, propped up to enshrine the whiteness standard at a particular position despite the changing wind, with a history of undermining anyone else to move into that hallowed slot. a scrub QB from a scrub college football program, who was a backup on a store brand Buffalo Bills-ass team, who just so happened to wear red, white and blue after 9/11 with the name "Patriots" so the league could make money off the room temperature.

I long suspected this, but after this Super Bowl, that shit has become so obvious I feel like Glenn Greenwald screaming at the world about how "Russiagate is bullshit" only people assume it's because I'm an Eagle fan.

the Eagles beat Brady's Team already. On his best SB performance ever. The one time he could actually pass, he got Tuck Rule'd and it was actually called correctly as a fumble.

the dude's career started on fraudulence (Tuck Rule) and has ascended to even more fraudulence (Pass "Interference" off a flop where the DB was tripped up). Tom Brady is a monster created by the NFL, to make money; a living allegory to the illusion of American "meritocracy".

he ain't Jordan, he ain't LeBron, he ain't Kareem, he ain't Magic, Kobe, Bill Russell.

he ain't even Barry Bonds, and that dude's been tarred a cheater without PROOF. Don't talk to me about no goddamn BALCO when Alex fuckin' Guerrero and his pseudoscience exists.

Jordan at least has some fuckin' shoes.

This InfoWars-ass nigga you worship.

He does not deserve at all to be in these conversations. The Athletic tried to ask the question and got ratio'd immediately. WITH GOOD REASON.

And all of you niggas comparing me and the others to Trumpsters when your boy is basically MAGA Phil Simms?

Nah. Your boy is a South African blood diamond trust fund baby who can throw the football 2 yards in the air enough times to win behind a team with elite defense.

That's why Eli won TWICE. He actually could throw the ball further than a drop of piss when facing a tough defense. The helmet catch at least was without a cheap-ass flag behind it.