Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYoure right. Because the product and wrestlers suck.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2731202&mesg_id=2734628
2734628, Youre right. Because the product and wrestlers suck.
Posted by cgonz00cc, Wed Mar-31-21 11:02 AM
>Wrestling just isn't as popular as it could be.

you seem to have convinced yourself that this is because of a bad roll of the dice, or that people are somehow less sophisticated than the amateur fan-boys who shit this dreck out.

Youre right, wrestling could be LOT more popular...if it were GOOD.

>People
>enjoyed the nWo angle but you're a fool if you thought during
>that run people were praising Hogan's in ring work and
>comparing him to people that were far better in the ring.

no one gave a fuck because the TV, and the wrestlers, were legitimately over. Kenny Omega woll never be over, no matter how many of your personal criteria he hits. no one cares about this shit.

>And calling someone a mark? lol fuckin nerd. Get over
>yourself.

LMAO im not the one who thinks i know whats good and that other people are stupid if they dont recognize that. Is your reading comp that bad that you dont realize that none of what im saying has to do with my own personal beliefs? Im reporting on the fact that everyone thinks this shit sucks by evidence of the fact that fewer people care than ever in history. YOU are the one implying that if people cant see what you see that they must sonehow be less than. So FOH with your pee wee herman "im rubber youre glue" shit. That shit is pathetically transparent. Also, i love the projection of "nerd" while i advocate for mainstream appeal and you wank yourself over the minutia of niche product.

>With all your complaints maybe the problem is you.
>You just don't enjoy it as much as you use to.

If the problem is me, the root of it is that i havent lowered the bar for what quality television consists of. If thats a me problem, then its a problem i wish everyone else had, because maybe then we would get a well constructed product that a large audience would enjoy.

>You know its
>fine to stop watching and coming online to complain like a
>bitch?

As i said above, if i have to wade through rivers of shit for the individual moments of real emotion and conflict that only come from well done pro wrestling, then Im going to make that experience more tolerable by shitting on the stupidity. If people like it, good for them. But if people think that liking it makes them smarter than other people like you apparently do, then im gonna shit on them too, and have fun doing it.

So yeah. Youre a fucking mark if you think youre more well qualified to determine whats good than the millions of people who abandoned pro wrestling over the last ten years, and especially so if your love for yourself actually leads you to look down on people who dont like this crap.

I complain about a TV show. You indirectly talk veiled shit about other people. You may need to reassess your ability to identify bitch-made behavior, because your readings are off.