Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAll in on The Pinnacle
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2731202&mesg_id=2733744
2733744, All in on The Pinnacle
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Mar-18-21 02:43 PM
Tully had a great opener. He can still cut great, convincing promos.

But MJF continues to prove he's God Tier on the mic. He's already on par with the best of the best as a promo.

Spears needs to cut that fucking mohawk, lol. He's an afterthought for me, but he'll work well as part of this group. The Chairman gimmick + Tully connection will work very well in this mix. He doesn't do anything for me on his own, but I think a group like this succeeds when you have clearly defined roles and a pecking order. I like him as a cold blooded henchmen, and he'll be elevated here.

Wardlow- The War Dog- is credible as a heater. He doesn't need to do shit but fuck people up.

And FTR- shitty wrasslin' names aside, are workhorses.

I think this has all the ingredients for a great faction.

A clear, charismatic leader who will command every room he's in if he has a mic in his hand, who can go toe to toe with anyone who ever lived on that mic, credible muscle, in-ring workhorses- and the rub from a bonafide legend.

MJF and Tully glue this whole thing together, and I think this group is very well constructed for long term success.