Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectleague pass
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2730564&mesg_id=2731276
2731276, league pass
Posted by bearfield, Sun Jan-31-21 08:22 PM
who has it? what do you like and dislike about it?

i have league pass premium monthly via nba.com. upgraded from last year because they relegated streaming on multiple devices to the premium tier. they also made changes to the video player that allows streaming up 4 games at once but the video quality is too poor for it to be usable. streaming quality has improved a little bit from last year. games broadcast on abc/espn can be streamed at 1080p/60 fps. most other games cap out at 720p but the quality is still good and looks fine on my 2560x1440p monitor at full screen. i haven't had any issues with buffering. i'm in a heavy blackout area (3 teams!) but i can get around that. other users have reported that their workarounds are being blocked but i haven't run into any issues. generally i watch only archived games during the week since i work second shift and can't watch them live. the games are almost always ready to watch when i'm ready around midnight CST. overall it's a good and reliable service but a it's little overpriced