Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectidk. he looks about the same as last year
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2730564&mesg_id=2731201
2731201, idk. he looks about the same as last year
Posted by bearfield, Sat Jan-30-21 05:14 PM
decided to scrub through some games on league pass archive. he's getting to wherever he wants against DEN on 1.25. getting double teamed constantly by TOR on 1.18 but still making the right play. i'll cede the superstar calls point as it looks like refs are less whistle happy when he has the ball. the complaining really sucks and to reeq's point he probably doesn't get to do it if he's not white. lowry and draymond have similar interactions with refs and they'll get T'd up based solely on their reps

as far as ball dominance, what is DAL supposed to do besides let their best player get a ton of touches? run the offense through tim hardaway jr? maybe let dwight powell run a few pick and rolls as the primary ball handler? i never understood the stat padding argument (against anyone) unless it was like a team up 30 with 5 left in the 4th and they're just launching 3s early in the clock to generate easy attempts and rebound oppurtunities. luka def gets westbrook-style courtesy rebounds but i don't understand how AST and FGA get labelled as stat padding when they're generated naturally within the flow of the game while trying to hold a lead or come back from a deficit