Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectMost professional we’ve ever looked in the Snyder era
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2729394&mesg_id=2729480
2729480, Most professional we’ve ever looked in the Snyder era
Posted by Tiger Woods, Sun Jan-10-21 12:21 AM
It was there for us, despite being woefully overmatched.

Heinicke was brilliant. I don’t know what the future holds for him. At minimum, he’s a fun little footnote in Washington Football lore.

There’s enough to get excited about here. A few handfuls of young guys who I love, who play hard every snap, who aren’t obnoxious Twitter Gen Z pussies; McLaurin, Gibson, Young (duh), Sweat, Payne, Allen, Ionnaidis (get healthy), Curl...

We both overachieved and managed to announce an arrival at the same time. My desperate hope is that this isn’t all for naught. I trust that Rivera holds them accountable and gets the most out of this group in the offseason.

I don’t have a clue what to do at QB. All the props in the world to Alex Smith but its of course time to move on from him. Heinicke is probably fools gold but damn, are you gonna just let him bounce after this? Is Stafford available? Is Deshaun Watson available? Is Jameis an upgrade? I wholly believe if this team can get competent QB play, one more receiver, and a starting grade linebacker they’re in the mix. Like NFC title game mix. Again, just so much young talent to get excited about.

I’ve never been this encouraged by a Sk*ns team in my whole life. I hope this season is the start of something and not a fleeting moment.