Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNah I offered to send him one. I didn’t actually send him one.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2729181&mesg_id=2730961
2730961, Nah I offered to send him one. I didn’t actually send him one.
Posted by allStah, Tue Jan-26-21 05:11 PM
I would have sent him a replica...one of those 30.00 joints.

I don’t know anything about him, the new coach that is. I don’t front on that.
I just know management is in a bad place right now with football decisions. Roman
is taking a lot of advice from Marina, well that’s the rumor.

The crazy thing is I believe they planned this when PSG let him go. We fire coaches all the time, but never has a coach been brought in and immediately given a 18 month contract. This was an immediate permanent hire.....So Frank was a goner weeks ago, and Chelsea was just working out stipulations in the contract. It’s basically a 2 year contract.

As much as I hated Frank’s lineups and formations, and after reading what was going on behind closed doors, the firing was premature. Look at arsenal. They were a few points out of the regulation zone a month ago, and now they are back in the top ten. And Frank did really well last year, and Chelsea was flying high earlier in the season.

Rumor has it that the German (lol)!players were complaining and requested that he be fired, and that he was favoring the English players over them.

Rudiger, Werner, and Havertz will be starting here on out....watch....and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see less of Mount and Odoi. It also means they are going to go after
Haaland, more than likely.

we had a team full of Brazilians ( Luiz, Ramires, Oscar, Costa)

Then we had a team full of Spaniards ( Alonso, Pedro, Fabregas , AZP)

Now it’s the the Germans!!

Prepare for some laughs...this comical season is not over.