Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Basically, nothing we see this wkd is real LOL...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2728966&mesg_id=2729009
2729009, RE: Basically, nothing we see this wkd is real LOL...
Posted by jimaveli, Sun Jan-03-21 09:42 AM
>..should be a wild finish to the regular season though.
>
>
>*skatin' the rings of saturn*
>
>
>..and miles to go before i sleep...

Mix in about 10 teams that will almost certainly have a new coach and effort has already been lacking, and yeah...we’re looking at a shitshow on a lot of these games. I expect to peek in here and there today instead of doing my low end assistant coach/try to see some of everything shit that I’m usually on. I’m expecting early season nba effort in some of these games. But maybe some dudes are close to incentives, playing for something, and/or knowing they’re about to retire or reup. Maybe they prove me wrong!

Stat watch: If the Texans have been bitches for most of the season, I hope they lay they asses down one more time so that Henry can hit 2000. He’s played well above anything I ever expected from him for years and now I really appreciate what a pain it must be to tackle this colossal human 2/3 through the season when you’re half-healthy, more than halfway tired, and/or playing for a coach you hate.