Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: dude had to be a damn magician to turn things around this year
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2728409&mesg_id=2728740
2728740, RE: dude had to be a damn magician to turn things around this year
Posted by jimaveli, Tue Dec-29-20 09:03 AM
>with covid fucking up the offseason, its a tough deal.
>
>I hope the Steelers pick him up, let him sit behind Ben next
>year and learn how to become a man under Tomlin.

It seems like he had made some strides in the offseason but couldn’t hold it together for a whole season.

He will need someone to see something football-wise in him or he’s toast once the ‘not ready to be a pro’ stuff comes out. And yeah, imagine breaking covid protocol to try to sneak a chick into a hotel like you’re goddamn Cassidy and R Kelly and still getting chances to start after that. Then you backdoor that months later with bullshitting around with strippers the night of a loss WHEN YOUR NEW HEAD COACH HAS BEEN DOING CHEMO TREATMENTS. Oh, and you do this when your raggedy ass has a chance to help drag a team into the playoffs via winning a bad division. And you know how the sports universe loves ‘winning the division’.

I’ll put on one of those little NOI hats and go to racial bat for a kid if I think some bullshit went on. And I wanted to do it for this kid, especially as a qb. And yes, I’m guessing the blogs and talk shows are gonna give it to him ala Da Brat (the remix). But it is tough to feel bad for him. Maybe someone needs to play him that JJ Watt ‘do your shit or you shouldn’t be here’ post-game clip.