Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThe very worst failure of the Snyder years. Farewell.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2728409&mesg_id=2728720
2728720, The very worst failure of the Snyder years. Farewell.
Posted by Tiger Woods, Mon Dec-28-20 11:09 PM
Even we before this season I said it many times - I found it very telling that Haskins had no allies, no teammates and no media voices ever defended him.

I’ve never disliked a Redskin more in my entire life. I just can’t fathom being this entitled, dumb, and laughably bad at a job. He’ll never know just how many millions of dollars he cost himself...he could’ve sat behind Brady in Foxboro for 3 years and it wouldn’t have made a difference. He’s an aloof child and I’m pleased to see him gone.

And I would ask you guys who don’t watch these games and don’t know about Haskins actual reputation to please do even 10 minutes of homework before going “RACIST!” By all accounts he’s selfish and lazy, that’s been confirmed by dozens of people in the organization and who cover the organization. Rivera is coming out of chemo treatments and has an especially sensitive immune system...so Haskins rents strippers and doesn’t wear a mask. This is Harden-sequel, except Harden is crucial to his team and Haskins is oblivious to how disposable he is. But his failure is everyone else’s fault? The coach is Hispanic, the team president is Black. He’s the most unanimously unpopular player since Albert Haynesworth...perhaps this ISN’T racially-motivated?

Chase Young is the energy we’ve so desperately needed. Let’s go make the playoffs.