Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: WOW! Haskins waived
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2728409&mesg_id=2728668
2728668, RE: WOW! Haskins waived
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Dec-28-20 01:46 PM
>.

And you know the confessions about how coaches and football folks didn’t want him in the first place are gonna flow right on out.

And yes, several of these powerhouse college football programs are horrible places in terms of grooming immature folks for a situation like the nfl where moving on from shaky humans and/or bad quarterbacks is hair trigger stuff now more than ever. It’s too much money on the line. Jobs too. And shit, you can just get another qb since Damn so many teams are playing younger dudes at qb anyway.

And yes, it’s fair to assume that it’s possible a shithead white guy might have gotten more chances on WFT than Haskins got. Or maybe not. Johnny Football for instance. That’s a recent example of another bad organization moving on quickly once they realized they had the wrong dude. Rosen? Same thing..and maybe he got an even more raw deal? Maybe?

Last and...I hope dude views this a wake-up call and does the work on the field and as a professional to try to get back onto a field on Sundays. And if we ever see this mfer again, I hope he shows up and kills it. Hurts got better after Bama. Josh Allen is getting better once he got some killer upgrades and did the off-season work to be less horrible at several things. Other young qbs got better. Hopefully he can too. I’m not optimistic cuz getting benched for dudes who can barely play should scare the fuck out of any young qb. We’ll see!