Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAdam Silver is full of Crap.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2728378&mesg_id=2728378
2728378, Adam Silver is full of Crap.
Posted by allStah, Thu Dec-24-20 05:28 PM
Not only for his cowardice , hypocritical stance in regards to China, but for his slap on the wrist punishment towards James Harden.

Harden has been out here rubbing his dog fur arse beard all in the cleavages of strippers with zero masks on, but all he gets is a 50,000 fine? Really, my Ninja?

What was Silver’s response : “ it’s Christmas. It was his first offense”

Oh, yeah...First Offense?

In the bubble, where there were zero positive cases, Danuel House allowed an unauthorized person in his room. Again, the NBA was already secluded from the rest of the world. That was House’s first offense. He wasn’t fined. He was kicked out of the NBA for the remainder of the season. The Rockets were in middle of a PO series with the Lakers, where House was an instrumental player, and the only player who could effectively guard Lebron.

I am not saying Houston would have won, but it would have continued to be a competitive series.

So there seems to be no standard punishment rule for violating Covid protocols, and the commissioner will issue whatever punishment he deems is sufficient. You can get anything from banned for a season to a slap on the wrist. Adam, What is the standard?

Or should I ask, What is the bias?