Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectEven though there were a lot of blow outs, I liked what I saw
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2728195&mesg_id=2728471
2728471, Even though there were a lot of blow outs, I liked what I saw
Posted by Dr Claw, Sat Dec-26-20 02:31 PM
from Miami, Brooklyn, LAL (more like LOL), LAC, and even Boston (though they lost).

Milwaukee needs to utilize Giannis more like Kawhi, rather than a "Super Saiyan Donkeylips". Jrue is there for a reason, let him run with the ball. Middleton is dope, though. He was basically saving that team's ass, LOL.

the best parts of New Orleans not named Zion are the Laker Bros, particularly Brandon Ingram and Josh Hart. But man, there's a lot of open space to be filled on that team for it to really be a problem. When Zion plays aggressively, the others really eat. Possible landing spot for some people who know their roles.

Miami is finesse basketball but tough bamma defense. The things that make people sneer at the Warriors, but the other things that make old head basketball fans LIKE the game. they were dominating even w/o Jimmy involved. Bam and Precious about to be a problem.

We're gonna have to see some more matchups with the league's elite, but nothing more you can say about Brooklyn. KD is back. Kyrie is Kyrie. Injury scares loom above them. But eff that. Someone out there called Caris "Just Coolin" Levert "Manu" and now that's all I can see. I think they match up not so great with the Lakers but we'll see.

Boston is suffering with offensive options not named Tatum and Brown. There's a huge void left behind by Hayward's scoring. I prefer Kemba playing guard for them than anyone else they have out there. Pritchard looks to be their "Dellavedova" for reasons less obvious. Didn't know they had Teague on their squad. Still weird to see TT in that uniform.

I'm gonna say it: Ty Lue is gonna ether everything everyone (including myself) has said about him as a head coach. The Clippers look different in so many ways. It of course depends on Paypal P to not drink the NyQuil in critical spaces. Them getting Ibaka was huge, though.

I don't think anyone is beating the Lakers once they get their team tightened up, though. Adding "Diet Rondo" is going to be a BOON because of the spacing he will provide. Gasol may not move as quickly as Javale but he he is going to offer more when it comes time to throw down. Trez is going to be nice. KCP is damn near my favorite Laker not named LeBron, that guy is nice both ways on the ball. It's refreshing to see that defense.

Wanna catch a Suns game whenever they're televised outside of League Pass. Them and OKC.