Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Oh yeah?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2727841&mesg_id=2728283
2728283, RE: Oh yeah?
Posted by jimaveli, Wed Dec-23-20 02:29 PM
>Were you saying that about Lock? No
>
>Drew Lock did the same reckless crap regarding Covid protocols
>where Denver’s facilities had to be shut down, as well as
>games being postponed. He issued an apology and that was
>that.
>
>There was no talk of cut Drew...and Drew is bum as hell as a
>QB.
>
>
>But yeah let’s demonize Haskins.
>
>
>

I’ll put this nicely as I can. FUCK DREW LOCK. No qb who has plans of playing for a decade should be trying to align himself with bullshit ass players like him.

And let’s quit bullshitting ourselves here. Any black qb has to know that his spot is fragile or he isn’t paying attention. Any black qb who isn’t battling to be compared to the best is wasting their time and mines. Any black qb who is looking to be aligned with the bullshit white qbs around them as an excuse to be the shittiest version of themselves and get a pass are missing the point and begging to be talking on a podcast somewhere in a couple years. I do not know when POC lost sight of this. I’m black as black can be and I’ve been told point blank from an age where it wasn’t great to hear that I had to handle my biz to the max or I was risking my shit to the bullshit trappings of racism. Or jealousy. Or some other energy related to someone not wanting me to ‘do well’. So I had to control what the fuck I could control and not leave myself at someone else’s mercy or whims whenever possible. I want Haskins to snap the fuck into it like a slim Jim and get it while he still has a chance. That’s it. Someone needs to get with him ASAP.