Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYAD
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2727841&mesg_id=2728273
2728273, YAD
Posted by allStah, Wed Dec-23-20 12:27 PM
Young and Dumb. This is why I can’t put it on the same level as James Harden or Lou Williams. They are veterans in their 30s, so they should have known better. No excuse for their behavior. They are leaders

Haskins is still a kid, who comes from a certain background. And it takes time and years to unlearn that behavior. He is 23 years old. He is not a veteran or a leader. I’m not excusing his actions, because they were reckless. I’m just expounding as to why those actions were put forth. Young and Dumb. Think about all the unintelligent, reckless, and immature acts that you did between the ages of 18-25. Young and Dumb.

Go back and look at the dumb shit that Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, etc did when they were young players in the NFl, and then look at them when they matured and became veterans.

This is not the time to turn your back on a young human being who is still learning how to be a man, a player and a mature person. This is the time to educate and teach, as well as mentor.