Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectif the Browns weren't missing so many on defense this season...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2727841&mesg_id=2728101
2728101, if the Browns weren't missing so many on defense this season...
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Dec-21-20 07:09 AM
The only teams I think in their way over all would be Buffalo and Kansas City.

As it stands they could be a 12 win team by THIS point if not for the Raiders game and last week vs. Baltimore, which they lost due to their own defense.

They are winning all kinds of ways this season in light of this weakness. Whether it be a shootout where they run up the score, or a slow grinder like tonight vs. the Giants (whose defense is a problem for most teams at this point).

They took so much time off the clock that the quarters went by rather quickly. When they went up 20-3 they basically started running the ball and punting because any points the Giants would score would come off similar types of drives.

Baker Mayfield is playing like a #1 pick. The Browns offense is legit, and that's even without OBJ as a "Fuck You" option. Donovan Peoples-Jones has been a real draft steal. Jarvis Landry demands your respect. The Browns have 3 really good pass-catching TEs.

10 wins that could be 11 or even 12, and I highly believe #11 is coming against the Jets next week.

Then it's Pittsburgh, who I expect will have AFC North wrapped Monday night.