Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI think it's easy to project the Zags seeing what's left.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2726223&mesg_id=2729980
2729980, I think it's easy to project the Zags seeing what's left.
Posted by Frank Longo, Fri Jan-15-21 04:08 PM
Like, tomorrow is realistically the only challenge they have left this regular season-- and they'll be a fifteen point favorite on the road, lol. I think their numbers by season's end will be gaudy.

And I'm not gonna pretend it's a definitive case. My eyes are playing a big part here. I think Gonzaga is better than every other team. I think if the Baylor game had happened, tbh, they'd have won by three+ possessions. And I think if they fail to win it all this year, it's gonna be a 2015 UK/1999 Duke level letdown.

So again, this has nothing to do with Michigan, who's been very good and is one of the only realistic teams that *could* upset Gonzaga on their title run, because anything can happen in March. Howard will easily win Big Ten COY and, if the Zags happen to lose a game, will be the favorite on a national level.

I'm just way way enamored with this Gonzaga team. There is a hell of a lot to love. I only really threw Baylor in because they're 9-2 against the spread and have that very convincing win against Illinois. I don't think they're on Gonzaga's level.