Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectlol, I know how live bets work, you just didn’t say that.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2726223&mesg_id=2726688
2726688, lol, I know how live bets work, you just didn’t say that.
Posted by Frank Longo, Wed Dec-02-20 03:22 PM
MSU lost their two best players and didn’t replace them with big name guys, and K historically owns Izzo. That’s why Duke was favored.

But I saw that first game and saw how Moore and Hurt simply haven’t improved as expected (Moore in particular). I knew all it’d take is something throwing off Jalen Johnson and we’d be fucked. Sure enough, he gets two fouls early, K auto benched him (dumb), and Duke goes from winning easily in the first 10 minutes to down at the half. Duke came into this game thinking they’d look to Moore and Hurt when down against a tough opponent, and they learned what I suspected they’d learn— these guys can’t do it like that.

Gonna be a frustrating year for Duke unless the freshmen figure it out quickly, because I don’t think the returning talent can be counted on to lead. Jeremy Roach had an abysmal game, worst I’ve ever seen him look (I watched him a *lot* in HS)— maybe because it’s the first time he’s faced a guy like Rocket Watts who’s as fast or faster than him. But we need him to come alive badly.