Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Who is your favorite NFL player right today? For me it’s between
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2725824&mesg_id=2726080
2726080, RE: Who is your favorite NFL player right today? For me it’s between
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Nov-23-20 08:27 AM
>Derrick Henry and Galvatron.
>
>I think all non Eagle NFC East fans would answer Wentz.

Russell Wilson. He’s been horrid off and on lately, but he’s the one that’s gonna get us more dynamic qb play the next 10+ years. The next Russ, if there is one, is gonna light the league on fire for years. And naw, it ain’t Bayka. Haha.

I love Cook. And Kamara. All of the ‘Rbs aint important ever’ folks can eat a dick every time those dudes show up and show out.

I’m accepting that Derrick Henry is a thing that doesn’t work until it does. And then IT REALLY WORKS. Watching teams forreal get tired of a tackling another grown man is impressive.

I love Michael Thomas, Hopkins, Lockett, Dk, and Keenan Allen. And if Devante Adams didn’t miss a damn month every year, he’d be right up in there with em.

I need Baltimore to get their offense together so that Lamar doesn’t take the fall and end up like Crab Legs somewhere.