Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectits going to continue to be preseason for the next month
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2725295&mesg_id=2728086
2728086, its going to continue to be preseason for the next month
Posted by Castro, Sun Dec-20-20 08:01 PM
And teams that were in the bubble are going to suffer because schedules are all weirded out. Throw in covid measures and you have a perfect moment to start a youth movement in NY.

Is Efrid Payton and Austin Rivers going to carry us to a sixth seed in the east? Not even fucking close.

I'm not expecting playoffs. I am expecting good basketball, competitive basketball.

Watching Efrid Payton 'probe' the defense while everyone awaits his miss so they can corral the rebound is not entertaining. If Payton is on the floor, then Randle feels compelled to be an outside in player, which we don't need or want from him...but who else looks like a threat from the perimeter? Same for RJ. He isn't a reliable perimeter threat at this point, so the slash to the rim, Harden lite game that he possesses is useless unless he is hot.

Bullock needs a setup man. How are you going to do pick and roll when no one can shoot?

IQ, Bullock, RJ, Randle and Mitch. That's my starting five. Knox and Toppin off the bench with Rivers, Noel an Payton. That works for me. Keep Ntilikina as defender and have him in the gym everyday until he is a 3 and D man. Everyone else is expendable.