Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectyou are a lakers fan, and no nothing about that time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2725295&mesg_id=2727914
2727914, you are a lakers fan, and no nothing about that time
Posted by allStah, Fri Dec-18-20 05:30 PM
Or the bulls.

continue to cook, but here are some facts for you.

“People also said that during your time with the Bulls, you were actually more famous than Michael Jordan. Could you tangibly feel that?

Rodman: I think that right there is a statement like that where I was saying that, too, like for a minute, I was more famous than Michael Jordan in Chicago. I was different, I was doing all kinds of unique things like going on shows dressed in drag. I wore women's clothes, I was going out to clubs, I was doing this, I was doing that. I was the opposite of Michael Jordan off the court and people loved seeing me doing these other antics and like, "Wow, I mean this guy's interesting." Because back then in 1996, 7, and 8, I was pretty much like on top of the world. In Chicago, Michael is a God and Scottie Pippen's Jesus. I should've been Moses. Like okay, great and I was Rod-Man. I was Rod-Man and like, you know, so I think that the fact that people embraced me more because I was so real and so hard working as far as like doing the most. I think they love the fact that my attitude and the way I present myself in the game. I appreciated what I was doing. I think that people really related to that, related to me like that. That's a cool statement to say, but Michael Jordan's Michael Jordan.”

And you will probably still reply with disagreement ...lol